Pwease reblog if I can leap into your askbox without ever having talked to you
tilthendoftheline said: Omg Jurassic Park was my first adult book toooooo
But did the people being eaten scar you for life too?? Actually I’m interested in your answers for all the questions you asked.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Tagged by tilthendoftheline.
- Dogs or cats? Why?
CATS because they are fluffy and cute-looking and usually quiet and affectionate but low-maintenance while dogs are smelly and large and demand attention and walks and jump on you and bark all the fucking time oh my god I want to strangle the neighbor’s dog just shut up.
- Art or math? Why?
Math I guess because I’m slightly better at it.
- Apple products or not? Why?
Tempted to answer this for apple pie but I own an ipod, I have no strong convictions either way though I lean non-apple.
- Fall or spring? Why?
Can I pick both? Neither is fucking hot or too cold, one has flowers and the other has leaves, I like them both.
- Snakes or spiders? Why?
If it’s venomous, I guess spider because they’re less likely to actually kill you? To, like, hang out with, either a big non-venomous snake but not a constrictor or a big fuzzy spider not a small creepy one.
- Favorite fictional universe?
To live in? Maybe Iain Banks’ Culture or something similar. I’d live in all sorts of fantasy societies if I were nobility though (Dragaera).
- Language you would most like to learn?
Japanese. But more practically, Spanish, because it’s the most useful.
- Extant animal you would most like to see in the wild? Extinct?
Hmm…blue whale I think. Any of the really big whales, though maybe from a boat. For extinct, um… a very big and cool dinosaur that wouldn’t eat me.
- Did you have a childhood security item (stuffed animal, blanket, toy)? What was its name?
I had a blanket that is definitely not still on my bed, I just called it “my blanky”.
- What was the first book you remember reading? First chapter book? First book written for adults?
I have noooo clue. My reading progression is kind of a blur… my reading was behind private school standards for first grade, so I remember learning to read, going through like 90 bazillion two-page phonics readers that year and then reading Jurassic Park in third grade? PS parents don’t let your children do that, vivid descriptions of disemboweling are inappropriate for children.
- What is your most useless skill?
Any skills I possess in any form of higher thinking are not being utilized at this time and thus feel pretty useless.
I have run out of time to come up with questions, if anyone who follows me wants questions lemme know and I’ll come up with some and tag you sorry!
1. Robin. All of them.
2. Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is the most well-known female superhero, she’s an inspiration, and she needs a movie fuck you DC.
(Before I was sucked into the terrible world of comic books, I was familiar with: the X-Men as a whole, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.)
3. Storm. Storm was my faaaavorite when I was little. I watched the X-Men cartoon religiously every Saturdaymorning.
4. The new Ms. Marvel. Okay, any young superhero that hits the right note of courage, determination, hope and optimism. It’s great when adult supers do it as well, but there’s something about seeing young heroes get the chance to become heroes, to live up to the ideals set for them by the previous generation and finding their own take on heroism that overwhelms me with love.
Until they get killed off.
5. Right now I’m going with the Falcon because I just want to stare at Anthony Mackie forever tbh.